ALL ABOUT TESCO

ALL ABOUT TESCO

Reflective report by Brandon



      I’ve been to TESCO Hypermarket to do my integrated assignment recently, on the way to done this assignment we had been through a lot of hardship and suffer because we had been stay up late for a few days to finish our integrated assignment. Although we had been through all these problems but we also didn’t give up and continue to finish the assignment. Sometimes I didn’t really do my part well for the assignment but my group members never blame me and guide me to go through those problems. Therefore, I can easily finish my part for the assignment because of the member’s guidance. The Taylor’s Graduate Capabilities (TGC) can tied to this is understanding team dynamic and work with others in a team. I have learned the importance of corporate in a group to solve problems, we separate the part of the assignments for every group members fairly and all do their part efficiently. Besides that, I have also learned how to communicate and interact to other people because I’ve been working for the assignment in a group. We have to communicate with each other to done the assignment in ease; we share the ideas together so we can finish up the assignment more efficiently. In additional, these learning experiences can actually benefits for my future because I had faced different problems and questions. So, when u faces these kinds of problems or questions again in the future you don’t have to worry anymore and you can solve it with ease.

     Furthermore, the other learning experience that I had learned from this assignment is communication skills; this is also tied from TGC. I can’t communicate with my group members when we first gathered together, this is because i scared making mistake while speaking to my group members and also afraid that they will laugh at me when I made a mistake. But I was wrong because my group members are very helpful and give me courage to speak and correct me when I am wrong. Still, this integrated assignment improved my language a lot and also gives me confident to speak fluently to other people as well. This is very important because if a person can’t communicate well with other people, it will definitely cut off a chance to upraise your career because you can’t exchange your ideas to the other people. Because of this assignment, I was able to share my thought and idea to my fellow group members and having a chance to let me speak fluently with my group members as well. Besides that, I can easily make friends and get along with other people very quickly because my communication skill is improved compare to previous.

      Some of the times we face problems and difficulties; we should face the problems and also solve it in a nice way. This is because when we are avoiding the problems that we face, we will never get the job done in time and will also push the problems to others and will not learn to solve your own problems by yourself forever. This learning experience is tied in with TGC 3.0: Thinking and problems solving skills. We must think critically creatively in a way of solving problems by thinking, we should understand the question or problem carefully so that we can answer it professionally. Thinking creatively can really help you to see the question or problem in a more different way, we also need to see problems carefully to archive a better answer as well. By these learning experiences, I already absorb a lot of different experience through those problems that I had faced recently. This will also benefits a lot for my future by helping me solve problems easily in my career for the future.

    At last, i am very thankful that I have a bunch of nice personality group members that always forgive me for my wrong and guide me to finish my part for the assignment. Without them this assignment will not be done so easily and efficiently and also I need to say that I had learned a lot of things that couldn’t learn from the book through this assignment. Addition, I need to say thank you to my lecture for teaching and guiding us to done our work so that we can do our work easily.